terça-feira, 7 de julho de 2015

Música do Dia


Jamie Cullum
These Are The Days

These are the days that
I've been missing
Give me the taste give me
the joy of summer wine
These are the days that
bring new meaning
I feel the stillness of the
sun and I feel fine

Sometimes when the
nights are closing early
I remember you and
I start to smile
Even though now you
don't want to know me
I get on by, and
I go the extra mile
These are the times
of love and meaning
Ice of the heart has melted
away and found the light
[...]
• Esses são os dias

• Esses são os dias que
• eu sinto falta
• Dê-me o gosto dê-me
• o prazer do vinho de verão
• Esses são os dias que
• trazem um novo significado
• Eu sinto a firmeza do
• sol e me sinto bem

• Às vezes, quando as
• noites acabam mais cedo
• Eu lembro de você e
• eu sorrindo
• Mesmo que agora você
• não queira me conhecer
• Eu continuo
• e sigo em frente
• Esses são os dias
• de amor e significado
• O gelo do coração derreteu
• a distância e achou a luz
• [...]
____________________________________________________

Supermercados Pinheirão

Nenhum comentário: